Out & About in Snowdonia, North Wales
Nestled into the foothills for Snowdonia, Brynteg is ideally placed to offer you close access to a wealth of exciting attractions, as well as breath-taking views, castles, beaches and mountain trails.
Listed below are our recommendations of some fun family places to visit and things to do off park:
- Climb Snowdon, the highest peak in Wales and England or take the train to the top, the views are exceptional on a clear day – visit www.snowdonrailway.co.uk
- Get onto the water with Ribride and experience exhilarating thrills at speed on the famous Menai Straits with a pick up in Caernarfon – visit www.ribride.co.uk
- Fancy painting pottery in Llanberis – Tan Y Ddraig Paint a Pot, relax, unwind and paint tiles or plates end enjoy a lovely hot chocolate and piece of cake from the café – visit www.tanyddraig.co.uk
- Karting at Redline Indoor Karting in Caernarfon. Adrenaline fuelled, arrive and drive and only 5 minutes from Brynteg with discounts for our customers, great fun and great value – visit www.redlineindoorkarting.co.uk
- Greenwood Family Adventure Centre – Voted best attraction in North Wales and only a 10 minute drive from Brynteg, includes roller coaster, theatre shows, moon karts, archery, den building and a great outdoor play area plus a café where Brynteg holidaymakers can claim two free drinks per family – visit www.greenwoodforestpark.co.uk
- Wales is famous for its great little trains and the Welsh Highland Railway is no exception – the train runs from Caernarfon and is only a 10 minute drive away and takes you on an unforgettable journey visit – www.whr.co.uk
The area is so rich in things to do, days out, beaches, walks, kayaking, adventure, history, castles, myths and legends.
We are so lucky to be here and waiting for you to visit and immerse yourself in this special place in Wales.